Saturday, September 26, 2009

EC 1 Million Free Traffic Contest Cancelled

I got a message from martin regarding the cancellation of the EC 1 Million Free Traffic Contest which I'm sponsoring USD5 for the weekly prizes. The contest which expected to run until decembers with weekly , monthly and grand prizes cancelled due to lack of participation.

I also joined the first weekly contest, I won some ECs . It is quite fun actually and quite challenging since we need to comment on 5 given blogs with different niches.

So now I have the USD5 with me, I am going to have a contest soon in this blog, which one is your preference?

Top Commentator contest or giveaway. Owh.. I also have some extra money after winning a review contests. I am giving away another USD5. So the total price should be USD10.

Which one is your preference? Lucky draw or Top Commentator? Or both?

I also have a little ECs (more than 1000). Maybe I'm giving away this too.

Top Commentator Contest or Lucky Draw? Still considering ..

No comments:

Post a Comment