Tuesday, September 1, 2009

1000000 EC Free Traffic Contest

Hi! I am really glad today to announce that I am officially one of the sponsors in the

1Million EC FREE Traffic Contest.



My Online contest is already updated in the Sponsor List. I'll be paying through paypal so make sure you have paypal account if you are going to join this contests. I bellieve other sponsors also will be paying through paypal. As for the search for the sponsors already ended yesterday, now we can wait for the contest kickoff. A lot of ECs to be won! so, EC members make sure that you don't miss this great contest!

According to the organizer, the sponsors can also join the fun.. as long as it is not related to sponsor's prize. Hrm.. a good new for me? perhaps.

Its now 1st September stay updated!!


No comments:

Post a Comment