Monday, September 14, 2009

1st Weekly Result is Out! 500 EC for me



Yay! The result for the 1st Weekly Contest of 1Million EC Free Traffic Contest is out!
I'm one of the winner. So what's my catch?

A total of 500 EC Credit.
+
4x75 = 300 EC

To get 500 EC normally i need to do EC drop for 500 blogs. Now I get it just by participating in contest. I will be joining next weekly contest provided that I'm not sponsoring for that particular week. Joining this contest is very easy, I just need to comment on four selected post from 5 blogs. hopefully I will win more ECs and some cash in other weekly contest.


This is the winner list, congrats!

The 5$ from A Little Boy's Blog are going to


The 2 x 500 EC from Work at home have won:

  • Kitni from HiTechBlog (+ 2 x 75EC = 150 EC for the comments)

The lucky winners of 2 x 500 EC from Kamila the Camel - A Camel in Bulgaria are


The following members receive 500 EC from EzGreatLife - Family, Fitness and Finances:


The last winners of 500 EC from The Fitness Diva:



Tomorrow 15 Sept will be the start for 2nd weekly contest. I don't know whether I'll be selected sponsors for this one. If I'm not sponsoring, I'll Join the fun. Or else I already prepared some of my post to be commented by the participant.

I'll keep the ECs for a while since I am keeping it to sponsor other contests or most probably organizing my own contest or giveaways.

Oppss forgot to mention that I got another

50 ECs

for joining a very easy contest there. Check it out at cornys-moneypage.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment