Saturday, June 20, 2009

Top Commentator Contests at Reezluv.com




Look like Top Commentator Contest is quite famous among Malaysian Bloggers to get traffic to their blog. I'm joining another Top Commentator Contest at Reezluv.com.

Reezluv.com
Reezluv.com is written in Malay Language. This blog talks about Bussiness, Graphics and Technology. Telling the truth, commenting in this blog is not very easy for me, I'm not that passionate about graphics. Let see whether I can take up the challenge or not!

The Contest


This is a monthly contest

Prizes

Top Commentator : RM50 for each month (However for June the prize is RM100)

Lucky Contestant : Mystery Prize (value of USD37) - I'm not really sure whether this only for June or available for every month


Term and Condition

- The comment should be not less than 15 words
- SPAM comment is not allowed

Lets join the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment