Thursday, October 1, 2009

Weblog Popular 1Malaysia Extended | My Online Contest Commenting Contest

The Weblog Popular 1Malaysia Contest due date is now extended to 31st of October. Hrm.. This sounds good in a way that participants can get more time to compete.

The reasons for extension is caused by the fact that there are no participants yet to be a winner except the Top 4 in Google for Google keyword search "Weblog Popular 1Malaysia". Hrm.. according to the vote result. There are more participant agree to this extension, and there are also some who are against it!

Hrm.. It seems that handling contests are not easy.

Commenting Contest Postponed

Talking about contest. I'm about to run a contest here. A Commenting Contest. However I really need to postpone the contest due to problems with IntenseDebate and slow progress with my new wordpress blog. I will be using Disqus for the commenting system. Commenting Contest at this blog will be starting in November.

For Malaysian friend, the Commenting Contest at Zul's Blog will be starting soon. While there will be   sweepstakes here at MyOnlineContest this month. Stay updated.

I won't actively joining contest to focus on the development of my new blog and Commenting Contest at Zul's Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment